Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Invacare BAR600 Bariatric Bed
The Invacare Bariatric Bed is a heavy-duty full-electric bed frame designed for bariatric individuals. It is capable of supporting patients who weigh up to 600 lb. The bed frame extends to the edges of the bed deck for better support than most other split-spring bariatric beds. Using the hand pendant, the patient or caregiver is able to change the positioning of the head and foot sections, as well as the bed height. Despite being substantial in size, bed setup within the home is easy – no special tools are needed.
- Heavy-duty frame design ensures added strength for client support. Heavy-duty bed sleep surface is 17% larger than conventional beds to ensure comfortable positioning
- Split-spring design with universal bed ends for ease in setup. No special tools necessary for in-home setup.
- Easy-release motor mounts allow quick motor removal
- Robotically welded, steel frame construction
- Pendant allows for dynamic client positioning. Quiet, smooth operation
- Emergency crank manually functions to lower any raised section of bed
Dimensions: 88″ (L) x 14″-22″ (H) x 42″ (W)
Sleep Surface: 80″ (L) x 42″ (W)
Product Weight Capacity: 700 lb.
Patient Weight Capacity: 600 lb.
Code Approval: Regulatory Standard: UL962, CSA Certified
Warranty: 5 Years Welds/Frame/Structure
1 Year Mechanical/Electrical
Call for Pricing: (904) 387-4481